- Academic ability and potential
- Motivation and suitability for the chosen course of study
- Commitment and self-discipline
- The applicant’s academic record - including CXC/CSEC (or equivalent) grades and marks, A’ level /CAPE (or equivalent) grades (DIPLOMA/ASSOCIATE DEGREE / BACHELORS) and / or First Degree certification & Transcript (POSTGRADUATE).
- Successful completion of interview process (Applicable to music students only).
There is also a matriculation route for mature students with relevant working experience.
Generally, all admissions decisions are based on academic criteria and leadership potential.
Music Students are advised to check with the Music Department for more detailed information.