Currently, the institution offers locally developed programmes which have been approved by the Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago (A.C.T.T.) and foreign programmes through Duquesne University in Pennsylvania. The programmes available now are:
- Masters in Educational Studies - Duquesne University
- Bachelor of Education with Honours with five (5) specializations.
- Associate Degree in Diploma in Pastoral Ministry – Bible Study
- Diploma in Pastoral Ministry – Caribbean Liturgical Music Studies
- Certificate, Diploma and Associate Degree in Residential Care (Children and Youth)
CREDI offers its programmes throughout Trinidad at its six (6) campuses:
- St. Dominic’s, Belmont
- Seminary of St. John Vianney and the Uganda Martyrs, Mount St. Benedict
- Academic Block, Mount St. Benedict
- Presentation College, Chaguanas
- Catholic Bible Institute, Tunapuna
- Catholic Bible Institute, Caroni
The happiest and most successful CREDI students are those who yearn for more than a degree. Our students want to expand their academic knowledge and skills while also learning more about themselves and contributing in a significant way to their communities and the nation.