Student Affairs Officer
Each student is assigned a Student Affairs Officer (Academic Advisor) based on the group in which they are placed.
Clinical Therapist Appointments:
All students can make appointments with our Counselling Psychologist, Mrs. Nicolette Fifi, who brings to CREDI a wealth of experience in clinical work with individuals, children, adolescents and families.
She is available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. by appointment only and can be reached by (868) 363-6759.
Masters Students are able to get pertinent information via a wiki, which can be accessed based on permission granted from the Post Graduate Coordinator at CREDI.
On successful completion of their programme, outstanding students may receive any one of the following awards:
- The Anthony Pantin C.S.Sp. Award
Diploma in Pastoral Ministry - Caribbean Liturgical Music Studies
- The Deborah de Rosia Award
Associate Degree in Pastoral Ministry – Bible Study
- Fr. Gerard Pantin C.S.Sp. Award
Bachelor of Education with Honours - Early Childhood Care and Education
- Sr. Aloysius Ashby SJC Award
Bachelor of Education with Honours - Educational Leadership
- Sr. Julie Peters SSM Award
Bachelor of Education with Honours - Guidance & Counselling
- The Janet John Award
Bachelor of Education with Honours - Special Education
- Fr. Arthur Lai Fook C.S.Sp Award
Bachelor of Education with Honours - Highest Overall GPA
- St. Thomas Aquinas Award - Highest GPA 2012, Masters Program
- The President’s Award - Student who best represents the values and ideals of the Institution